The Heart O’ Texas Livestock Show encourages your participation in this year’s show(s). The Heart O’ Texas Fair & Rodeo staff looks forward to hosting you and your exhibits at the Extraco Show Pavilion, and we welcome you to Waco.
PLEASE PRINT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE VISITING THE ONLINE ENTRY WEBPAGE: PLEASE INCLUDE $20 PER 4H/FFA FOR PROCESSING FEE. ENTRIES WILL BE SENT BACK IF NOT RECEIVED.
1. Online entry for 4H/FFA members: Only County Extension Agents or Ag. Science Teachers are allowed to enter the Junior and/or Jackpot Livestock Shows. Log-in under CLUB to begin the entry process. Your password is a four digit number. CEA's password is their County Ag Agents Requestor Code and the AST's password is the Chapter ID Number. Please email Vicki Hobbs at Vicki@hotfair.com for password information.
2. Every Jr. Exhibitor MUST have a Quality Counts Number. It will ask for this number on each Division/Show page and will not let you proceed with the Jr. Entry until this number has been entered. For Ag. Mechanic Projects please enter any FFA members QC#.
3. Longhorn, Miniature Hereford & Open Brahman & Beefmaster Shows: Log in as an exhibitor.
4. Academic Rodeo (Math & Spelling Bee, PSA Contest and Youth Western Heritage Art & Photography Contests) Log in as Exhibitor.
5. CEA's and AST's: You will need a password for each exhibitor. Give them a password decided on by you and make note of the number for your future reference. You can use the same password for all your exhibitors.
6. Follow instructions on each page to complete entries. After entries is completed, print entry receipt for each exhibitor.
7. The exhibitor, parent/guardian, and (CEA/AST- Jr. Livestock exhibitors only) must sign a ShowRelease Form found under Receipt on this program or on the Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo website (www.hotfair.com); Events; Competitive Events; Livestock. NO EXHIBITOR WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE SHOW ARENA WITHOUT A COMPLETED & SIGNED SHOW RELEASE FORM.
8. A printed Web Entry Receipt, Show Release Form, and full payment must be received in our office within 5 business days from entry date. If paying online using MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express; the Entry Receipt and Release Form are still required in our office within 5 business days after entry date.
9. Please submit one check for the entire club or chapter to Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo, Attn: Vicki Hobbs, 4601 Bosque Blvd., Waco, TX 76710.
10. PASSES - All JR. Livestock passes will be mailed directly to CEA/AST. It is their responsibility to distribute passes to exhibitors. All Longhorn, Miniature Herefords and Open exhibitors' passes along with all Academic Rodeo passes will be picked up upon arrival.
See below for schedule, catalog and other documents.
“Our mission is to produce events for education, entertainment and agricultural experiences at the premier multi-use facility while giving back through youth scholarships and a positive economic impact to Central Texas.”
2014 Heart O’ Texas Livestock Show Schedule available now, click here2014 Heart O' Texas Livestock Show Exhibitor Catalog available now, click here