WELCOME TO THE 2017 HEART O' TEXAS LIVESTOCK SHOW
New this year... if you can't make it in person, you can watch the Livestock Show here thanks to our media partner KWTX.
Entries after September 29, 2017: $250 plus Entry Fee per animal per show (Cash or Credit Card ONLY)
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE BEFORE CONTINUING!!!
PLEASE INCLUDE $20 PER 4H/FFA FOR PROCESSING FEE. ENTRIES WILL BE RETURNED IF NOT RECEIVED.
1. On-line Entry for 4H/FFA members: Only County Extension Agents or Ag. Science Teachers are allowed to enter the Junior and/or Jackpot Livestock Shows. Log-in under CLUB to begin the entry process. CEA's password is their County or Unit number in the AgriLife Extension Personnel Directory (3 numbers). The AST's password is your assigned Chapter ID Number (4 numbers). If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Longhorns, Miniature Herefords, Open Brahman, Belted Galloway & Open Beefmaster Shows: Log in as an exhibitor.
3. Academic Rodeo (Math & Spelling Bee, PSA Contest and Youth Western Heritage Art & Photography Contests) Log in as Exhibitor.
4. CEA's and AST's: You will need a password for each exhibitor. Give them a password decided on by you and make note of the number for your future reference. You can use the same password for all your exhibitors.
5. Follow instructions on each page to complete entries. After entries are completed, print entry receipt for each exhibitor.
6. The exhibitor, parent/guardian, and (CEA/AST- Jr. Livestock exhibitors only) must sign a Show Release Form found under Receipt on this program or on the Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo website (www.hotfair.com); Events; Competitive Events; Livestock. NO EXHIBITOR WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE SHOW ARENA WITHOUT A COMPLETED & SIGNED SHOW RELEASE FORM.
7. A printed Web Entry Receipt, Show Release Form, and full payment must be received in our office within 5 business days from entry date. If paying online using MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express; the Entry Receipt and Release Form are still required in our office within 5 business days after entry date.
8. Please submit one check for the entire club or chapter to Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo, Attn: Vicki Hobbs, 4601 Bosque Blvd., Waco, TX 76710.
9. PASSES- All entries submitted by a CEA/AST will be mailed directly to CEA/AST. It is their responsibility to distribute passes to exhibitors. All Longhorn, Miniature Herefords and Open exhibitors' passes along with all Academic Rodeo passes will be picked up upon arrival.
To access the 2017 Livestock Show registration visit hot.fairwire.com