WELCOME TO THE 2018 HEART O' TEXAS LIVESTOCK SHOW, PRESENTED BY BRAZOS MASONRY!
Click here to register: https://hot.fairwire.com
Online entries open on August 1, 2018. Online entries close on September 15, 2018.
Late entries after September 15, 2018 will ONLY be accepted by mail using the entry form found on this page. Late entry fee is $50 plus entry fee per animal, per show.
Late entry fee after September 25, 2018 is $250 plus entry fee per animal, per show. (Cash or credit card only)
PLEASE INCLUDE $20 PER 4H/FFA FOR PROCESSING FEE. ENTRIES WILL BE RETURNED IF NOT RECEIVED.
1. On-line Entry for 4H/FFA members: Only County Extension Agents or Ag. Science Teachers are allowed to enter their exhibitors in a Junior and/or Jackpot Livestock Show. Sign in under CLUB (top right corner on ShoWorks home page) to begin the entry process. CEA's password is their County or Unit number in the AgriLife Extension Personnel Directory (3 numbers). The AST's password is your assigned Chapter ID Number (4 numbers). If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Miniature Herefords, Open Brahman, Open Beefmaster and Belted Galloway Shows: Sign in as an exhibitor.
3. Academic Rodeo (Math & Spelling Bee, PSA Contest and Academic Rodeo Art & Photography Contests). Log in as Exhibitor.
4. CEA's and AST's: You will need a password for each exhibitor. Give them a password decided on by you and make note of the number for future reference. You can use the same password for all exhibitors.
5. Follow instructions on each page to complete entries. After entries are completed, print entry receipt for each exhibitor.
6. The exhibitor, parent/guardian, and CEA/AST (Junior/Jackpot show exhibitors only) must sign a Release Form found under Receipt on this program or on our website at www.hotfair.com. NO EXHIBITOR WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE SHOW ARENA WITHOUT A SIGNED RELEASE FORM.
7. A printed Web Entry Receipt, Release Form, and full payment must be received in our office within 5 business days from entry date. If paying online using a credit card, the Entry Receipt and Release Form are still required in our office within 5 business days after entry date.
8. Please submit one check for the entire club or chapter to Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo, Attn: Vicki Hobbs, 4601 Bosque Blvd., Waco, TX 76710.
9. PASSES- All entries submitted by a CEA/AST will be mailed directly to CEA/AST. It is their responsibility to distribute passes to exhibitors. All Miniature Herefords, Belted Galloway and Open exhibitors' passes along with all Academic Rodeo passes will be picked up upon arrival.