1. On-line Entry for 4H/FFA members: Only County Extension Agents or Ag. Science Teachers are allowed to enter the Junior and/or Jackpot Livestock Shows. Sign in under CLUB to begin the entry process. CEA's password is their County or Unit number in the AgriLife Extension Personnel Directory (3 numbers). The AST's password is your assigned Chapter ID Number (4 numbers). If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Miniature Herefords, Open Brahman, Open Beefmaster and Belted Galloway Shows: Sign in as an exhibitor.
3. Academic Rodeo (Math & Spelling Bee, PSA Contest and Academic Rodeo Art & Photography Contests). Sign in as Exhibitor.
4. CEA's & AST's: You will need a password for each exhibitor. Give them a password decided on by you and make note of the number for future reference. You can use the same password for all exhibitors.
5. Follow instructions on each page to complete entries. After entries are completed, print entry receipt for each exhibitor.
6. The exhibitor, parent/guardian, and CEA/AST (Jr. Livestock exhibitors only) must sign a Release Form found under Receipt on this program or on our website at hotfair.com. NO EXHIBITOR WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE SHOW ARENA WITHOUT A SIGNED RELEASE FORM.
7. A printed Web Entry Receipt, Release Form, and full payment must be received in our office within 5 business days from entry date. If paying online using a credit card, the Entry Receipt and Release Form are still required in our office within 5 business days after entry date.
8. Please submit one check for the entire club or chapter to Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo, Attn: Vicki Hobbs, 4601 Bosque Blvd., Waco, TX 76710.
9. PASSES- All entries submitted by a CEA/AST will be mailed directly to CEA/AST. It is their responsibility to distribute passes to exhibitors. All Miniature Herefords, Belted Galloway and Open exhibitors' passes along with all Academic Rodeo passes will be picked up upon arrival.