The Back Porch Club gives its members an opportunity to experience a first-class social setting in a unique location. Members can enjoy outstanding catered meals, cash bar, magnificent views of the action in the Extraco Coliseum and enjoy fun under the stars on the Coliseum's rooftop patio. The Back Porch Club is only open to members and their invited guests during the Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo.
There are five membership options:
1. Bronze Back Porch Club Annual Membership - $300
2. Gold Back Porch Club Annual Membership - $500
3. Platinum Back Porch Club Annual Membership - $1,000
4. Individual Lifetime Back Porch Club Membership - $5,000
5. Corporate Annual Membership - $3,000
Please provide if corporate membership.
Please select one membership option.
Bronze BPC Annual Membership
Bronze BPC Membership includes gate admission to the HOT Fair & Rodeo for the member and one (1) guest only and one (1) VIP parking pass. Does not include dinner or drinks.
Gold Annual Membership
Gold membership includes gate admission to the HOT Fair for the member and one (1) guest; one (1) VIP parking pass; and, 15 one-day guest passes. Does not include dinner or drinks.
Platinum Annual Membership
Platinum membership includes gate admission to HOT Fair for the member and one (1) guest; one (1) VIP reserved parking pass; 80 guest passes; 5 drink tickets. Dinner not included.
Individual Lifetime Membership
Lifetime membership includes gate admission to HOT Fair for member and one (1) guest; one (1) VIP parking pass; and, Ten (10) one-day guest passes for each day of rodeo. Dinner and drinks not included.
Corporate Annual Membership
Membership for four (4) includes gate admission to HOT Fair for each member and guest and four (4) VIP parking passes; and, 60 one-day guest passes. Does not include dinner or drink
IMPORTANT RULES/EXPECTATIONS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- ALL Back Porch Club Member Badges, Guest of member Badges, and one-day Guest passes will grant you gate admission and access to the Back Porch Club during the Heart O’ Texas Fair & Rodeo. However, they do NOT grant you a balcony seat in the Rodeo or access to the rodeo other than through the Back Porch Club.
- A volunteer Badge or Rodeo Seat/ticket does NOT give you access to the Back Porch Club. Only the following will give you access to the Back Porch Club (no exceptions)
- Back Porch Club Member Badge
- Back Porch Club Guest of member Badge
- Back Porch Club One-day Guest pass (ticket)
- Party Deck Badges
- Night at the Rodeo Badges
- Chairman's Box Passes
- A one-day guest pass or a Guest of Member badge is required nightly for all guests in the Back Porch Club. MEMBER MUST BE PRESENT.
- Additional Back Porch Club One-day guest passes can be purchased by emailing Erin James firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLY may be purchased by the Back Porch Club Member. (must be requested 24 hours before expected use)
- A one-day guest pass, Guest of member badge, or member badge are required in order to make a dinner reservation- meals must be reserved by the member in advance.
- Dinner reservations are additional costs
- Dinner Reservations
- Back Porch Club memberships DO NOT INCLUDE meals/drinks in the club
- All meals and drinks will be reserved and paid for in addition to membership
- All dinner reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance by the Back Porch Club Member before you plan to attend, no exceptions.
- We have a limited seating capacity due to space constraints. All dinner reservations are first come first served, no exceptions.
- Reservations can be made online at www.hotfair.com/BPC.
- Prices for meals may vary.
For all other questions and concerns please contact Erin James. email@example.com